Wednesday 25 January 2012

26 New Cards

I have added a few more cards well 26 in total, 10 in Gallery, 12 in Hunkydory, 1 in My Designs and 1 in CraftRobo/Silhouette. Please take a look and leave comments. I received Debbi Moore Inspiration Magazine No 7 last week with a free Cd called Fire Goddess. The free papers in the mag are beautiful as you can see from the cards I have made. Also thought I would get through some of the Hunkydory kits I have,  so started with the Lace Collection. The card in My Designs was made for a friends grand daughter and the best yet is in CraftRobo/Silhouette. A Valentines Card made for a friend for her boyfriend. Its designed by Tina Fitch www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk. This card has 3 layers, the front, the middle and the back so that Battery Tea Lights can be placed between the middle and the back layer, the photo does not do it justice, when the lights are out and the tea lights are on it looks stunning. The 10 in the Gallery are a collection made from www.craftsuprint.com, La Pashe The Big One Decoupage CD, My Craft Studio Simply Sentiments CD. and Debbi Moore Inspiration Mag No 7.
Well must get on and make some more.
Till the next time.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Cards, Jeanette, have to get my hands on that Magazine, beautiful, had a good look at the mens cards for inspiration, hope you don't mind, I have loads to make for February, one has to go to Afghan for my Son, did all the soldier ones, last year for him, cannot get my MOJO, working for mens cards, and now Hubby has asked for a Get Well card, for a man at his work, who has had his two Kidneys removed, and he does not have any hobbies, yikees, xxxx

Jeanette58 said...

Thank you for your lovely comment. The get well card, if the man likes a laugh you could do something with a picture of kidneys, change the colour to a funky colour and add embellishments, have a play and see what you come up with.

Unknown said...

Thanks jeanette, for the suggestion, going to my craft room to play, have a lovely day xxx


ps I am quite sick, thought about doing a "Butchers Shop", did'nt know if that would go down well though, LOL xxxx

Alyx said...

They're gorgeous Jeanette! I've got the One Fairy Lady set on its way and can't wait to get my hands on it. I also need to order my Debbi Moore mag. Shall go and do that now, lol.
Nice to see you're keeping busy. Keep them coming!
XX

Jeanette58 said...

Thanks Lexie. You will love it. xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Jeanette, love them and what a veriation on designs ....

Sue (scoobysue)xx