Friday 2 November 2012

Hey Finally Got Round To Updating Blog


I`ve got to stop getting behind on my blog as it has just taken me 2 hours to crop and watermark my photos of cards I have made over the last few months and now I have to upload them which will take another half an hour. So that will be one of my New Years Resolution, MUST UPDATE BLOG MORE OFTEN. Well we will see ha ha. As usual being making some Hunkydory, quite a few of my own designs, Debbi Moore Oriental, Silhouette Cameo Tina Fitch Designs, Docrafts Papermania and some Scrapbooking. You will see above a new tab for the Scrapbook Pages.
Anyway had quite a busy few months. We toddled of to Torquay for a week in a B&B in July and it rained for 5 days out of the 7 but we enjoyed it, did all the days out like Kents Cavern, Model Village, Days Gone By and we had a day out to Lands End which was disappointing because it was raining and thick fog, so we went over to St Ives on the way back, brilliant sunshine but nowhere to park as it was packed out, so we carried on over Dartmoor which was spooky as it was in thick fog, got back to Torquay and it was lovely sunshine. Typical. Spent loads of money and came back weighing half a stone heavier as we had stayed half board in the B&B and the evening meal was massive.
Then we went to Kefalonia in Sept, the weather was fantastic 32 degrees came back with a lovely suntan.
So now I am on annual leave this week and have a stinking cold and have sorted out alot of my crafting stuff and got rid of loads of magazines and stuff I don`t use anymore but I`m still overloaded, got to stop buying.
I have uploaded loads of cards so when you get a minute make a coffee and have a trawl through them all,
Till the next time which shouldn`t be as long as last time.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





























































 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Cor blimey HJeanette!! thats a lot of cards! and theyre all fab, particularly like the boat card, its gorgeous! xx till next time hun, and dont leave it so long next time! hugs, xxx Lou