Wednesday 14 March 2012

NEW CARDS MADE SINCE I LAST BLOGGED

Well this is my 2nd blog in 1 day, doing well aren`t I ha ha. Anyway have added somemore cards, been busy busy. I have purchased Silhouette Studio Designers Edition software and suddenly all the stuff I couldn`t get my head round has all dropped into place, with the help of UK Scrappers tutorials, YouTube and a few different blogs showing tutorials e.g. http://lisabarrie.blogspot.com, And of course I received another award which the conditions took ages to sort out but at least by getting these awards people out there are looking at my blog. Would love it if everyone that looked at my blog would follow me as well.
Anyway I have added the cards below and also under each tag, so sit back and have a good browse.
Till the next time. happy crafting.
Hunkydory can`t remember which kit.

Hunkydory Golden Oldies






 Paper Flower Experts from MCS







My Craft Studio Simply Inserts

























































18 comments:

jane stillman said...

You have been busy. A great assortment of cards x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Your cards are stunning x

Unknown said...

some gorgeous cards here - you have been rather productive haven't you.

Paula x x x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Jeanette these are all stunning I love them all. Nice to see you back I am already a follower too.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Emma Goddard said...

You have been busy, your cards are beautiful hun xxx

Unknown said...

These are Gorgeous Jeanette you have been busy
Well Done
Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

Lovely sety of cards, they are all gorgeous xx

debbi taylor said...

you have made so many - out of all of them my fave has to be the last one - love the colours! x

craftysue49 said...

Wow you are a busy bee ...beautiful cards I love them .
Sue x

Beckie said...

Wow, you've been really busy. All lovely cards but love the anniversary one. Love Bex cxx

Gwyneth said...

Fantastic assortment of cards. I think they are all beautiful, especailly the Cameo ones.

Lisa Barrie said...

You cards are fabulous! And I'm so glad you have been popping over to take a look at some of the tutorials I've written for the Silhouette Cameo. Great to hear from you and take care.
Lisa Barrie
http://lisabarrie.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Wow what a fabulous selection of cards you have been busy. Chris xx

pauline said...

stunning cards Jeanette

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

All really gorgeous cards, love the tilda ones and the fab granny images
Lindsay xx

Angel-23 said...

Such a fabulous collection of cards they are all lovely, I particularly like the ones with the elderly couples in made me chuckle.
Hugs Rachael xx

Anonymous said...

Jeanette, I have nominated you for the The Versatile Blogger Award, pop over to my blog to see, Moira x

Unknown said...

Wow Jeanette you have been busy, What fabulous cards and so different, I love the mothers day card with the butterfly. I like the way you craft well done ugs Elaine