Sunday 20 May 2012

LOADS OF NEW CARDS

Thought I had better add some more cards to my blog as my camera was getting rather full. Not as many as I would have liked but I have been busy decorating the lounge and spare bedroom and catching up on putting the inserts into the cards I have made which were stacked up. Trouble with me is I make a card and put it to one side so that I can put the insert into it later but the pile just keeps getting bigger and then I have to spend days inserting inserts. I have to get out of that habit. Ive been doing some cross stitch as well. I finished a Disney sampler for my grandson and have started an Oriental Fan. Think I will have to photo my finished cross stitch work and add those to here as well.
Went to Wembley yesterday to see Blackpool play West Ham, unfortunatly Blackpool lost 2-1 but there is always next year. Im not really into football but it was a day out and Ive never been to Wembley before and I also saw my brother who I dont see very much of. Saw a lovely photo of my nephew and his little girl on Facebook watching the match in San Fransisco, both of them in there Blackpool kit. And I would think my other nephew and his little boy in New Zealand would have been watching in there Blackpool kit as well.
 Anyway got over my day out and have had a relaxing day sorting out photos of my cards which you can see below.
There is a mixture of Hunkydory Kits and Stamps www.cardcraftplus.co.uk , My Own Designs, little claire www.littleclaire.co.uk,  Tina Fitch designs for the Silhouette Cameo www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk , MCS www.crafting.co.uk www.mycraftstudio.com , Debbi Moore www.debbimooredesigns.co.uk , Papermania Wellington (just love the Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection) www.docrafts.com , Craftsuprint www.craftsuprint.com and a couple made with a kit I bought from www.createandcraft.tv when Crafting with Style was on.
Please take a look and I would love to receive your comments and it would be great for you to add to my Followers list.

Till the next time (which I hope won`t be as long).
Hunkydory
 Match It peel offs
 Free papers from a magazine, overlay cut on Cameo, topper from ?
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Kameo Cards Sue Smith topper and paper from a magazine
My Craft Studio
Kameo Cards Sue Smith
 Bits and pieces from all over
 Free paper from a magazine and trellis cut on Cameo
 Kameo cards Sue Smith
 Medallion peel offs and free paper from a magazine
Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Kameo Cards Sue Smith
 Kameo cards Sue Smith

The next 6 cards are Hunkydory

 







 Crafting with Style show from Create and Craft TV
 Debbi Moore
 Designed on Cameo and Kanban Topper
Free from UKScrappers
 Hunkydory and La Pashe Drawer Easel Card
 Crafting with Style
Next 9 cards are Hunkydory kits and stamps








 Joanna Sheen House Mouse Decoupage
 Spellbinders, MCS Paper Flowers
 Little Claire Designs
 Next 7 cards Hunkydory kits






Next 3 cards are A Making Cards Magazine Special Edition Magazine


My Craft Studio Smudge
 My Craft Studio
 Oriental Decoupage
 Spellbinders
 Cut on Silhouette Cameo
 Nitwits
 My Craft Studio
Next 5 cards Hunkydory




Spellbinders
 Spellbinders Embossing folder, Topper from a magazine and Hunkydory sentiment
 Design by Tina Fitch www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk  cut on Cameo
 Hunkydory
 UKScrappers
 Design by Tina Fitch www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk cut on Cameo
 Next 3 cards are Hunkydory


 Spellbinders and sentiment design by Tina Fitch
 Hunkydory
 Craftsuprint CUP189539_203
Next 6 cards are Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection and Wellington





 Next 3 cards are Hunkydory


Next 2 cards Docrafts Forever Friends

 Wedding Bell Design by Tina Fitch www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk cut on Cameo
 Inside of card
 Back of card from My Craft Studio
 Docrafts Me to you
 Design by Tina Fitch www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk cut on Cameo
cup319447_198 TWIN APERTURE CARD Craftsuprint Print and Cut on Cameo
 Hunkydory
 Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection and Wellington

8 comments:

Anneke said...

What an amazing amount of cards! Thank you for sharing all this inspiration! Gorgeous work.

xoxoxox

Anneke

Andree said...

You have been busy, that's a fantastic selection of cards. I like the way you've "mixed it up" with kits and your Cameo x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Jeanette these are fabulous! You sure have been a busy bee.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Wow! And I thought that I made long posts, but I don't think I've ever had this many cards to show in one go. Such a fantastic collection of all types of cards to cover so many occasions and recipeints. I'm so impressed.

jane stillman said...

A fabulous selection of cards, well done x

Andi B said...

Oh Jeanette, you have been busy, these are lovely

Andrea xx

Su said...

Phew... I'm exhausted just looking at them - lol! Lovely variety, you have been busy!

Unknown said...

WOW Jeanette - you have been MEGA busy recently... do you manage to eat and sleep??? lol. I appreciate these have been done over time - but its great now that you have an 'outlet' to show off all your crafting hard work... well done you!

Paula x x x