Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cross Stitch and New Cards including Bamboo from Party Paws Crafters Companion CD.

I have added a new tab at the top called Cross Stitch. This will show my cross stitch that I have stitched over the years. There isn`t many as it takes me ages as I can only stitch in the daylight and make cards the rest of the time. The lilies was my very 1st cross stitch. There are some not framed as I haven`t got round to framing them all yet and those that are framed the photos haven`t done them any favours really, but I suppose its my own fault as I couldn`t take them off the wall to photo as I would never get them back up

I have also added below loads of new cards which include Bamboo from Party Paws Crafters Companion CD, a couple Oriental from Debbi Moore cd, flowers I have coloured with Pro-markers from Hunkydory, a window from a Tonic Studios die done with gilding flakes, Hunkydorys Tissue Box template decorated with Bamboo, a handbag which I bought from Kanban  decorated with Bamboo. The Bamboo easel cards are the pendulum kits from Crafters Companion which come with the Party Paws, I didn`t like the way the pendulum hung in the circle card so made them into easel cards.
Hope you like my latest collection, please click on follow me, leave a comment and have a look at my Cross Stitch.
Until the next time.
Oriental CD from Debbi Moore


The next four are the stamped images from Hunkydory




Fashion Divas from Debbi Moore

Bamboo from Party Paws Crafters Companion. Just love this Panda.

















Tissue Box. Template from Hunkydory Blog






 
 

Handbag cards from Kanban




Tonic Studios Window Die decorated with Gilding Flakes and stamps coloured with Pro-markers
 My Completed Cross Stitch




This looks really nice on the wall but the camera caught a reflection from the window



This is the 1st Cross Stitch I made about 20 years ago.







4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards and great variety of designs too.
Your cross stitch work is out of this world. You are one talented lady.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Daffodil said...

All I can say is WOW !!!! Think I will take up gardening.

Anonymous said...

Just had a good look round of your cards and cross stitch. all your work is excellant. Beautifull silhouette section.
jane

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards and lovely layouts. The cross stitch pictures are stunning too and must have taken hours to complete.