Thursday 24 November 2011

New Cards Made in the last few days

This card is made from My Craft Studio A Classic Christmas CD Looking Out, 8"x8" card blank and gold mirror card and I decoupaged the window. 

This one I have made for my friend for her fiances birthday, as they have been to Egypt on holiday I thought this would be a good one for him. I was originally looking for a romantic man card but found this on www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk another of Tina`s fantastic designs. I cut out as per instructions and added own sentiments.


This one is made using one of the background papers from My Craft Studio Papercrafts Library Vol 6 Men-y Happy Returns. The lady I made it for wanted the picture of her son`s jeep on it. So I cut out the jeep using the scissors tool in MCS Pro. Its the 1st time I have used it and it is brilliant. I printed off 2 sheets of the background paper and cut to just under 8"x8" and matt and layered onto gold mirror board and attached to a white card blank. Attached the jeep with foam pads then cut out a smaller piece of background paper and cut out an apereture which I attached acetate to the back and folded 2 pieces of acetate in a concertina and attached to the edge of the frame and mounted onto the card. Made a box for the card to sit in and finished of the card with peel off borders and sentiments.

No comments: