Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

Just wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year. I had a fantastic Christmas as I had 7 days off from work but had to go back for 4 nights which ends on monday morning, so while everyone is letting in the new year I will be busy emptying patient catheter bags, but the good thing come monday morning I am on annual leave for 9 days so will be able to get plenty of cards made.
I have joined  CraftBloggersNetwork@groups.facebook.com , its a really good group for tips and hints and if you just want a good chat click on the link. Excellent groups which is just getting bigger and bigger.
Well till 2012 everyone take care.

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Jeanette, Love the new design to your blog.

Hope to see you on the forum again soon.

Happy New Year

Linda (Tiggy Crafts)
xxxx