Saturday 17 December 2011

Some new cards

My Christmas Tree



This one has gone all the way to California for my new great niece born in November.

This card was designed by Tina Fitch www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk and I just added the Line Art on the front and the images inside. 





Not had chance to take any photos of renovation yet as we have not got round to decorating how we want it. So I have cleaned and scrubbed and half tidy. Spare bedroom is still a dumping ground but we did get the tree up, its the biggest we have had and I keep saying its like living in Trafalgar Square. Anyway I have made some more cards which are below.
 I will be a dart widow for the next 2 weeks as the world darts championship is on the telly so OH is a couch potato for 2 weeks and I have to skyplus corrie and eastenders and anything else I want to watch, so I should be making loads. I bought the My Craft Studio Floriography and Floriography Digital Stamps CD`s last week and Joanna Sheen From The Heart Of The Garden CD, they are both fantastic with beautiful images, toppers etc so I will be busy, busy.
Hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Fab cards & your tree looks beautiful!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jeanette58 said...

Thank you. xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love them all xx