Thursday 23 February 2012

New Cards I Have Made In The Last Couple Of Weeks

Sorry for not blogging sooner but had problems with my broadband so I got into making the cards and just didnt have time to blog, plus working full time, I dont have alot of time to craft. I have added cards to all my different pages accept Silhouette/Cameo as the only one made on the cutter this month was blurred and I had only took one picture then sold it to a friend. I have a new tag Little Claire Designs where I get most of my stamps from (except Magnolia). When you get a minute take a look at their website and blog, there is a web link on the Little Claire Design Tag page and there is a link for the blog about half way down my home page on the left.
Just waiting for the Golden Oldies Kit from Hunkydory to come, the stamps they have got for the Golden Oldies arrived yesterday so not had time to play with them yet. Also received the Making Cards ...say it with flowers Special Edition Magazine this week so can`t wait to have a play with those designs.
Next week I`m on annual leave so I will be making cards and decorating and I bet you all no which one I will be putting off  HA HA !!!
Anyway please take a look at all the tags above and please leave your comments below and of course you can follow me if you so desire.
Happy crafting.
Till the next time everyone take care.

5 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Love the cards from the Hunkydory 5 mag. Haven't started working with mine yet.

Linda Simpson said...

Enjoy your week off and don't forget to do a bit of decorating ;)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hiya, just been having a quick nose through your cards pages, they are all so beautiful
Lindsay xx

Isobel said...

Please hop over to my blog where I've left you an award

Gwyneth said...

I love the huge, and growing, list of cards in your various galleries and I've picked your blog to pass on an award to. Have a look at the latest post on my blog. http://blog.maesmieri.org.uk/2012/03/13/some-good-news/