Sunday 17 February 2013

Just a Few This Time

Just a few cards this time. Been on night shift this week and again next week but next week my nights are split so I should get some more cards done. Received the Kanban Pick of the week or pick of the day, can`t remember which it was, the one with the baby cards and wedding cards etc so I have made a few of those. Done some Hunkydory as well, really need to get making the Hunkydory as I have loads of kits that I haven`t touched cos I keep doing other things. Received the Debbi Moore Shabby Chic Garden cd`s as well.
Please leave a comment and click on follow me, it would be greatly appreciated and I love reading comments.
Anyway till the next time.

 
 Kanban
 Kanban
 Kanban
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Craftsuprint Butterfly pop up cup274162_123
 Joanna Sheen Hollypond Hill
 Debbi Moore Shabby Chic Time Flies
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory


Hunkydory

1 comment:

Andi B said...

These are lovely Jeanette, especially the ones with the little elephant

Andrea x