Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Entry into DM Delights FB Page April Challenge Anything but a card Oriental Box

This is my entry into the DM Delights Facebook Group April Challenge Anything But A Card.
 
I had an empty box from Ikea and covered it in Oriental paper from Debbi Moore Oriental Cd, and made a plinth and covered that in the same paper. In the back of the box I attached 3 columns and attached 2 fans with foam pads. I decoupaged the oriental lady and attached to a box so that she is sat forward. Printed of and cut out a frame from an insert and attached acetate to the back of the frame then attached this to the edge of the box. Attached some borders and peel offs on the corners of the box and attached peel offs to the edge of the plinth and finished off with a coin and a friendship tag and a flower on the top. It can stand alone or can be hung on the wall.
Would love to hear your comments. Thanks.
 




 

No comments: