Monday 3 June 2013

Sorry its been so long ....

Hi there
Sorry its been so long since I last blogged.  We decided to re-carpet the lounge so my craft room got kicked out to the little bedroom and with the stuff already in there and my craft room added to it, it was a complete nightmare. So I had to sort things and go to the tip and box stuff up and take down our storage so that I could swing a cat, anyway its sort of tidy but I don`t no where anything is and every time I need something I have to go hunting. It was like 3 weeks before I made a card as I lost my mojo and just couldn`t get anything right or even straight. I have uploaded some cards I have made since and there is some that I made before I moved. Also added 3 more Cross Stitch which I stitched for Grandson and Granddaughter when they were born.
Please take a look and would appreciate it if you would leave a comment and click on follow me. Sorry to those people who don`t like the verification you have to type in when leaving a comment but I have had to switch it on as someone keeps leaving unfit anonymous messages and its not just the odd occasion, I was getting 1 or 2 a day in my email account. 
Anyway I hope you all enjoy the lovely weather we are getting this week, lets hope it lasts but the is England and I don`t think it will.
Till the next time.

 
Frou Frou Crafters Companion

 Debbi Moore
 Debbi Moore
Debbi Moore Entered into DM Delights Facebook Group June Challenge
 Debbi Moore
 Lacy Sunshine
 Lacy Sunshine
 Card made for my sister in laws son
 Card made for my sister in laws brother
 Lacy Sunshine
 Debbi Moore card I entered in DM Delights Facebook Group May Challenge. I came 2nd
 Joanna Sheen House Mouse
 Hunkydory
Hunkydory 
 My own design, designed and cut on the Silhouette Cameo. The numbers are Tina Fitch design www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk . This one was made for a friends 60th birthday
 
Inside the card above 
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Tonic Studios
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Hunkydory
 Flowersoft Katy Sue Designs Fabulous Fashions
 Flowersoft Katy Sue Designs Fabulous Fashions
 Debbi Moore Entered into DM Delights Facebook Group June Challenge
 Debbi Moore Entered into DM Delights Facebook Group June Challenge



Hunkydory


No comments: