Sunday 2 February 2014

Faux Leather

Hi there
Been playing around with Sheena`s Faux Leather demo. You can see the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfunaRazSSo
Here are my makes
 
The 1st picture was my 1st attempt, unfortunately the back didn't turn out so well, I think the card was too wet as the embossing was a little mushy but the 2nd picture was my 2nd attempt and I think it turned out rather well.
 
Also added a couple of more cards I have made, the swan card I have entered into For The Love of Kanban Facebook Group February Challenge here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.247186092126565&type=1
The next is a freebie with a craft magazine,a Hunkydory kit and the 3rd a new handbag stamp I have bought from Creative Expression.
Hope you like them.
Keep warm in this cold weather.
Till the next time,
 
 
 
 



 

2 comments:

Gillian xXx said...

The faux leather looks great, going to get some glycerin to have a go myself. Well done.

mags said...

Gorgeous projects Jeanette. The faux leather looks really good and will have to give this a go.
Mags
x