Friday 14 August 2015

Back in the flow of things, I hope.

Hi All
Sorry for not posting for such along time but I have moved house, and as you all no it is all a big upheaval. My craft room has been closed for production for 3 weeks now so I have been busy putting up curtain (and shortening them, good job I didn't get rid of my sewing machine, it only comes out about once every few years lol). Had to buy some new blinds as all mine didn't fit any of the windows. We have been in the new house since Saturday and I'm still waiting for OH to fit the bedroom carpet properly so that we can get wardrobes etc into the bedroom, fed up already of being a bag lady lol. Lounge, Bathroom and Kitchen are now sorted, just got our bedroom and craft room to sort out. Only just got computer up and running today.
Everything was slowed down as we are having to boil our tap water and I ended up getting a bug from drinking the tap water as I didn't no till late in the day last Thursday that we were boiling it. Anyway hopefully I'm over it now but was feeling bad for 3 days. Back to work tomorrow.
So here are a few cards I have made for the launch of Kraftyhands The Romantique Collection CD being launched on http://britishcraftnetwork.tv   on Sunday 16th August at 4pm. The cd can be brought from www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk.










Till the next time.
Jeanette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Evening Jeanette what beautiful cards i love the images you have used.
And your designs are absolutely wonderful.
I cant wait for my cd to come.

Hugs Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}