Saturday 7 November 2015

Kraftyhands Blog Challenge November 2015 Need for Speed




Hi there
 Here is my DT card for the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge for November 2015 Need for Speed.

I made a photo frame using the frame from Motor Mania cd and a topper of James Dean from the Legends of Hollywood cd both available to buy from HERE and HERE.

I printed off the picture frame and extra motorbike for decoupage. I cut out the centre and measured for the size of topper needed to fit the hole.
I opened Serif Craft Artist Pro and transferred the topper of James Dean, resized to the measurements needed and printed off.
I edged the inside of the frame where the topper would sit with black promarker and attached the topper with doublesided tape to the back of the frame.
I then cut out the stand and attached to the back of the frame so that it can stand. Cut out the extra motorbike and decoupaged with 3d foam pads.

Good luck to all who enter.
Till the next time

No comments: