Wednesday 30 December 2015

Couple of Cards made after watching Barbara Grey

Hi there
I was watching Barbara Grey last week demoing on Hochanda using gilding flakes and stencils, so I thought I would have a go.
Using double sided adhesive sheet, cut your adhesive sheet to the size of your stencil, peel of the backing and attach to white card, don't use black card as talc powder is used later on and your black card turns grey lol, peel the top layer of and stick down your stencil, cover the sticky bits showing through your stencil with gilding flakes of your choice, once you have scrubbed of the access peel off your stencil, then apply talc to the sticky bits where your stencil was getting rid of the access. Polish up your gilding flakes and embellish as required.
I was quite impressed with the outcome of this idea.
Hope you like my projects made using this technique.
Till the next time


No comments: