Saturday 7 May 2016

My DT Card for the Kraftyhands Blog Colour Chip Challenge for May 2016

Hi there
Here is the challenge colour chip for May 2016 and below is my DT card



I used images from the Emporium Of Curiosities cd, I made a 8" x 8" card and cut of 1 1/2" from the right front, I embossed the back cover with button embossing folder and attached a backing paper, a tag with ribbon and sentiment verse. On the front of the card I cut out all elements I required, and attached the base background with double sided tape, I attached a paper ribbon across the bottom, and added paper buttons and sentiment with 3D foam pads.
I then attached the 3 toppers with 3D foam pads at wonky angles. Finished off with 3 small paper button on top left corner.

Good luck to all who enter.



1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

Clever work on this beautiful card . Love the design with embossed back of card .
hugs Shirley-Anne