Thursday 3 November 2016

Its been along time

Hi there

Sorry its been so long updating my blog but I lost my mojo with my cardmaking and was down to making about 1 card a week, so I took up jewellery making.
I have added a tab above, JEWELLERY FOR SALE IN MY ETSY SHOP,  click on the tab and it will show you the items I have got round to adding to my new Etsy shop. Ive still got quite a few jewellery items to add and I will probably add some of my cards as well at some point. So please share with your family and friends as its getting to that time of year when we start looking for unusual presents.

Here is a couple of my items that I have made and already sold.

 Earrings still available but not listed yet
Loved making this one off piece.

Anyway here are a few cards I made in the last couple of months

 Wedding card for a wedding we went to in August, our good friends Chris and Deenie
 Sue Wilson Dies
 Sue Wilsons Dies, birthday card for a friend at work
 Sue Wilson Dies birthday card for daughter in law
 New school card for my grandson
 New school card for my granddaughter
 A couple of Steampunk cards from a Kanban Kit

 As Joanna Sheen is back on the telly I thought I would dig out one of her cds
 A Tina Fitch card made for a birthday for a friend at work
 The nodding animal cards from Hunkdory

 Something I thought up using a template from the nodding animal card base
A Debbi Moore Fairy card made for the monthly challenge over on Facebook DM Delight FB group page.

Hope you enjoyed my blog post for today, promise I wont leave it as long next time.
Please don't forget to have a browse through my Etsy shop HERE

Till the next time





No comments: